Animal Rescues and Shelters in Wyoming
Robbins Pet Care does not recommend or endorse any of the shelters, rescues or private parties listed within these pages, or affiliated/linked sites. Robbins Pet Care simply provides information to private animal owners, shelters and rescues. We encourage all to seek references when making decisions regarding pet adoption, pet placement, care and training. Robbins Pet Care cannot guarantee the accuracy of all of the shelter or rescue listings in this site.
- Friends of Rescued Mastiffs, Inc. (FORM) Rescue & Placement Service - Available to provide re-homing services to purebred Mastiffs. Dogs are accepted from their owners, shelters, as well as other rescue organizations. We focus on, above all, proper temperament for the Mastiffs that we place. Our organization is a fully incorporated charitable animal welfare organization that has tax-deductible IRS 501(c)3 status. All contributions go directly to the Mastiffs in need.
- Wyoming Basset Hound Rescue P.O. Box 2513, Mills, Wyoming 82644
- St. Francis Animal Shelter - Can provide a temporary home for lost and found pets. If you find a lost pet, please call the shelter at 684-1738, or contact the City of Buffalo Police Department at 684-5581. We locate owners or arrange adoption for pets. You can also contact us if you lose a pet.
- Pet Pals, Inc. - Located in Wyoming about 65 miles North of Cheyenne, our state capitol, we are the only licensed nonprofit animal facility in our county which covers 2,225 square miles.
- Teton County PAL - Our mission is to promote the human-animal bond. We are affiliated with the Delta Society, a national organization whose mission is to promote animals helping people improve their health, independence and quality of life.
- Wyoming Basset Hound Rescue - A non-profit, volunteer group helping Basset Hounds find new permanent homes. Rescued Bassets are from pounds or shelters, or are lost, abandoned or unwanted by their owners. Our goal is to evalutate their disposition, insure that the dogs are in reasonable health and neutered, and then placed into a suitable, loving, forever home.
- Northeast Wyoming German Shepherd Rescue - Works to re-home purebred German Shepherds from shelters or individuals. We have a very limited number of foster homes, so can only take in dogs when there is foster space available. We are always in need of foster homes, so if you are interested in fostering, please contact us.
- Wyoming Australian Shepherd Rescue - A nationwide and Canadian program to help place Australian Shepherds into loving, caring and permanent homes. We rescue only purebred Aussies, with good temperaments for family living. We do not place dogs for any breeding purposes whatsoever, nor for any type of guard duty. Our program dogs will only be placed into carefully screened homes and approved service careers using a uniform set of rules and procedures by everyone involved in the program. Also dedicated to educating the public and all Aussie owners of the unique temperament, proper placement and proper, ethical breeding practices of the versatile Australian Shepherd.