Robbins Pet Care does not recommend or endorse any of the shelters, rescues or private parties listed within these pages, or affiliated/linked sites. Robbins Pet Care simply provides information to private animal owners, shelters and rescues. We encourage all to seek references when making decisions regarding pet adoption, pet placement, care and training. Robbins Pet Care cannot guarantee the accuracy of all of the shelter or rescue listings in this site.
- ARF's German Shepherd Rescue, Inc. - ARF's mission is to rehome German Shepherd dogs when they are surrendered to a shelter, or directly to us when their owners can no longer care for them.
- Border Collie Rescue - Wisconsin
- Fine Feathered Friends - We are a 501(c)3 non-profit Avian Rescue, Rehabilitation and Adoption agency.
- Furry Bottoms Rescue, Inc. - A foster home-based, non-profit dog rescue located in NE Wisconsin. The mission of Furry Bottoms Rescue is to take in abused, orphaned, and/or unwanted dogs, provide a safe harbor for them, and then place them into loving, permanent homes.
- Fuzzy Pawz Shih Tzu Rescue
- GSP Rescue Of Wisconsin
- German Shepherd Rescue (IL, IN, WI)
- Golden Retriever Rescue of WI
- Green Acres Boxer Rescue of WI
- Greyhound Pets, Inc. (ID, MT, WI, WA)
- H.E.L.P. Shelter Dog Rescue - We are a low-kill, non-profit organization. Our main goal is to find new homes for homeless & surrendered dogs.
- Labrador Education and Rescue Network (L.E.A.R.N.) (IL, WI)
- Lifeline Italian Greyhound, Inc.
- MN/WI Italian Greyhound Rescue (MN, WI, IL, IA, SD, ND) - Helping and rehoming Italian Greyhounds in need.
- Midwest Akita Rescue Society (IL, IN, WI, MI, IA, MO, MN)
- The Midwest Border Collie Rescue
- Minnesota/Wisconsin Italian Greyhound Rescue
- Missing Pet Network - The Missing Pet Network (MPN) is a network of websites throughout the US, Canada, Sweden & the Netherlands - sites that are dedicated to helping reunite pet owners with missing pets. If you have lost or found a pet in Wisconsin or Minnesota you may place your ad and a photo, if available, at this site, free of charge.
- Papillon Rescue (northwestern) - We are individuals living across the United States who have been drawn together as volunteers for the sole purpose of preserving and protecting pure breed and non-pure breed Papillons in need. We will especially focus our attention on locating and rescuing from a life of horror those dogs used as breeders in puppy mills. We do not have a shelter. The dogs are fostered in our homes.
- Rescue A Shar-Pei (IL, IN, WI and surrounding areas)
- Second Chance Border Collie Rescue
- Serpent's Circle Reptile Rescue - Our mission is to take in unwanted, ill, or abandoned reptiles and give them a second chance at a quality life through our placement program. We also function as a sanctuary and will provide a lifetime home for those animals deemed unadoptable.
- Shorewood Cocker Rescue
- Wisconsin Doberman Rescue Inc
- Wisconsin Independent Pit Bull Rescue
- Wisconsin Rat Terrier Rescue, Inc. - Our mission is to assist homeless Rat Terriers in finding permanent homes with responsible, loving, forever families.
- WI St Bernard Rescue - We are part of a National Rescue Foundation that rescue St Bernards. We foster, give medical treatment and find forever homes. We try to educate, to improve the welfare of animals.
- Wisconsin Siberian Husky Rescue, Inc.
- Fast Running Paws - Training and adoptions of hard to place animals. We specialize in northern breeds, such as Huskies and Malamutes, and wolf hybrids. free posting of animals needing homes on our website and limited space for fostering. Training available.
- Dookie Dave's - Rescues mostly ferrets; also reptiles, amphibians and occasionally dogs.
- Midwest American Bulldog Rescue - We rescue American Bulldogs from all over the midwest for re-homing. We fully evaluate, give veterinary care, train, & socialize all of our rescues before adoption. Through our jobs, we help educate the surrounding communities about spay/neuter benefits.
- The Tiki Room - Bird rescue. We are a non-profit humane organization specializing in the rescue and rehabilitation of hookbills (parrots) and all exotic birds, from parakeets to macaws, and everything in between. Those that can be rehabilitated, are found loving (and permanent) new homes.
- The Ferret Nook, Inc. - A no-kill ferret shelter established to promote the care and welfare of the domestic companion ferret. We provide information, education, and exchange of ideas for ferret owners, owners to be, veterinarians and pet store personnel in all aspects relating to the domestic companion ferret.
Fond du Lac
- The Fox Valley Herp Club - Dedicated to educating the public and professional organizations, providing good home to rescued animals and helping children to understand reptiles.
- Packerdogs Lab Rescue - After saving nearly 400 labs, they are no longer able to take in any more labs. They are only able to help honor their adoption contract.
- Golden Retriever Rescue of WI, Inc. - Are you looking to adopt or surrender a Golden Retriever? GRRoW, WI's oldest Golden rescue, can help assist you. We rescue, rehabilitate and rehome goldens in WI.
- The Midwest Animal and Potbellied Pig - MAPPAR - Animal rescue site, animal shelter and animal sanctuary known as The Midwest Animal and Potbellied Pig Association & Rescue (MAPPAR). MAPPAR is a non-profit domestic and farm animal sanctuary, animal shelter dedicated to the well being of all animals, and ending the suffering animals.
- Deutscher Wachtelhund of America - The official site for Deutcsher Wachtelhunds. We want to take care of our Wachtelhunds and will rescue unwanted Wachtelhunds and place them in homes with other Wachtelhunds.
- Hillview Haven - Hillview is a rescue funded by family members. They rescue PMU (Premarin Mare Urine Farm Foals). The PMU industry produces the hormone replacement drug called premarin. This drug is produced from pregnant mares urine. Since the mares have to be pregnant every year to produce this drug, and estimated 30% of the foals end up at feedlots. Save a PMU foal - consider adopting one.
- St. Francis Horse Rescue & Retirement Farm, Inc. - Their mission is to provide for any horse, pony, donkey or mule in need: A safe place to stay, medical care, or a retirement home to live out their lives with respect and loving attention. Adoptable animals will be placed in qualified, excellent homes only.
- Adopt A Husky, Inc. - A 501(c)3 organization devoted to rehoming abandoned Siberian Huskies through a network of foster homes. Evolving from a small group of caring individuals, Adopt A Husky, Inc. has been in existence since September of 1998.
- Animal Rescue Federation - We are a charitable registered nonprofit organization devoted to the welfare and humane treatment of companion animals. Our main focus is finding good, permanent homes for homeless companion animals through our screening process and humane education.
- F.A.L.L. Equine and Animal Rescue - Provides rescue and sanctuary to animals in need. Non-profit corporation that can house birds to buffalo. Specializes in special needs horses and donkeys.
- H.E.L.P. Shelter Dog Rescue - Non-profit 501c and low kill. They have a certified Humane Officer and Animal Control Officer on site at their shelter. They love dogs, and will save them anyway that they can!
- Humane Society of Waupaca County - Low Kill, Spay and Neuter all dogs, cats and rabbits prior to adoption, Vaccinate, Deworm, Microchip and much more. Our experienced Adoption Counselors will help match you to a wonderful pet!
- Shih Tzu Rescue of Central WI - Shih Tzu Rescue of Central Wisconsin is an all-volunteer organization, dedicated to saving the lives of abused, abandoned and unwanted Shih Tzu or Shih Tzu mixes. Our organization is funded entirely by donations from wonderful people like you and all money collected is used solely for medical care for these little dogs. We are always looking for wonderful, loving homes to adopt our Shih Tzu. Each and every dog accepted into the program undergoes a physical examination by a veterinarian, is spayed/neutered, brought up to date on shots, heart worm checked, started on monthly heart worm preventative medication, wormed and any other medical problems they may have will be treated prior to being adopted. We have no shelter - all of our dogs live in foster homes in the Central Wisconsin area until we find them a home. The adoption fees are based on the age of the Shih Tzu. These fees are used to offset our vet bills.
- Ladybird Springer Rescue - We rescue most breeds of dogs, rabbit, farm fowl, some cats and other animals. We will find caring home for them or they will stay with us. We train them and get them back on their feet before finding them a home for the animals in our rescue. We love all animals and are caring people.