Our pioneering, synergistic, grain free formula combines all natural ingredients that work together to:
• Bolster your dog’s immune system with whole food antioxidants
• Promote digestibility with natural, grain free, fiber-rich ingredients –addressing a problem caused by difficult to digest wheat gluten and
other grains commonly found in many of our competitors’ ingredient lists.
An Ingredient List Even Your Dog Can Read
Features and Benefits of All Natural Ingredients – The Not So Fine Print!
GRAIN FREE FORMULA
• The Only Grain Free dental bone available today.
• Potato Starch & Tapioca based Z-Bones are a natural alternative to allergy inducing, wheat-based bones.
In addition, we added tapioca to enhance digestibility with fewer calories.
• Whey? No Way! Dairy is a common allergen forboth humans and dogs alike so we made Z-Bones
NATURAL BREATH FRESHENERS
• Alfalfa Concentrate is a highly concentrated form of chlorophyll, a natural breath freshener that freshens breath from the inside out.
• Parsley is a naturally powerful, breath-freshening herb and along with Rosemary work internally to eliminate doggy breath.
• Clove also has analgesic properties and acts quickly to suppress your hound’s halitosis.
• Fennel is used around the world in mouth washes & toothpastes – it works for dogs too.
• Vanilla. Who doesn’t like vanilla? Yum!
• Potato Starch creates a natural, ideal texture for longer chew times, which means cleaner teeth. Z-Bones have a raised “Z-Ridge” surface that helps scrape and polish crusty K9’s.
ANTIOXIDANTS Nature’s Immune Boosters
• Apples are one of nature’s best antioxidants. Did we mention dogs love apples?
• Spinach is packed with phytonutrients like lutein, beta-carotene, zeaxanthin and flavinoids.
• Carrots are loaded with beta-carotene, Vitamin A & fiber.
• Pumpkin is packed with disease fighting nutrients such as alpha- and beta-carotene, fiber, Vitamins C and E, potassium, magnesium and pantothenic acid.
• Cherries & Cranberries are healthy sources of highly concentrated antioxidants.
• Did you know Parsley contains more Vitamin C than oranges and more iron than spinach?
Z-Ridge Bone with Carrot Ingredients
Potato Starch, Tapioca, Vegetable Glycerin, Carrot, Pumpkin, Alfalfa Concentrate (source of Chlorophyll),Cellulose Fiber, Beta Carotene, Natural Flavor, Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Ground Clove, Fennel Seed Powder, Parsley, Rosemary Extract.
Z-Ridge Bone with Cranberry Ingredients
Potato Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Ground Cranberries, Cellulose Fiber, Alfalfa Concentrate (source of Chlorophyll), Natural Flavor, Carmine, Vanilla Extract, , Clove Powder, Fennel Seed Powder and Parsley
As with any edible treat, monitor your dog while chewing. Ensure that your dog adequately chews the treat. Swallowing any item without adequately chewing may be harmful or fatal to a dog.
Recommended Daily Intake: Z-Ridge is not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age or dogs weighing less than 5 lbs. Always be sure your dog has access to fresh, clean water.
Carrot, Cranberry & Carpets
Carrot and Cranberry Z-Ridge can stain light colored carpets or other textiles. Please feed accordingly.
Made in the USA
1 each of mini Z-Ridge bones (measures 2.25"L) - wheat-free, corn-free and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.