Promotes glandular strength, enhances mucus membranes, and makes coat and eyes shiny. Used as an adjunctive treatment in cases of:
- Failure to thrive
- Vaccine damage
- Immunological weakness
- Skin Conditions
- Krill Oil is the premier long-life and healing oil.
- Krill Oil contains 9% DHA and 15% EPA, essential to the good health of all animals.
- Krill Oil contains astaxanthin, one of the most powerful antioxidants known to science.
- The phospholipids in Krill Oil are structured so that the EPA and other nutrients are encased in a lipid framework that facilitates entry into cells. No other lipid has this biochemical conformation.
- Studies using Krill Oil showed a marked reduction in symptoms of joint pain, and cholesterol levels, and a normalization of blood sugar levels, along with an improvement in immune function.
The antioxidant values of Krill Oil shown on the chart below were obtained by independent evaluation of leading national brand products in order to measure their antioxidant potency using the scientifically-recognized ORAC method (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity).
Tuna Oil is extracted from deep-sea tuna fish and is rich in DHA (6%) and EPA (25%). Tuna Oil is the preferred DHA supplement because it has high levels of DHA/AA, vital ingredients for proper nerve function and for transmission of messages between nerve cells. Our Tuna oil tests at one ten thousandth of a gram of mercury per kilogram of oil which is twenty times less than the allowable limit.
(Note: Some cats get a skin irritation from a steady diet of tuna meat. But this does not happen with tuna oil which soothes irritated skin.)
Astaxanthin appears in many places in nature, from salmon to algae.
Astaxanthin is a carotenoid, the substance that gives color, in this case the color red, to salmon, and many fruits and vegetables.
Our Astaxanthin is a super critical extract of Haematococcus Pluvialis microalgae.
According to numerous scientific studies, astaxanthin strongly improves the health of animals. It has been shown to:
Every type of animal given astaxanthin lives longer, grows faster, exhibits greater fertility and shows much stronger immune system function.
- Greatly increase the longevity and survival rate of salmon and chickens
- Increase egg production by 300% in salmon
- Lower salmonella infections in chickens
- Reduce infections by increasing immune resistance in every animal it's been tested with
- Accelerate the growth of farmed salmon by 600%. This number seems exaggerated but that is exactly the amazing effect of Astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin: a short list of the most important benefits:
For more information, read "Astaxanthin: Natural Astaxanthin, King of the Carotenoids" at HealthBookSummaries.com
- Greatly reduces inflammation and joint pain
- Greatly increases endurance, muscle recovery and workout performance
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Reduces blood sugar level in diabetics and prediabetics
- Improves fertility while decreasing the rate of stillborn births
- Boosts immune function and helps the body resist infections
- Protects the stomach from ulcers and invasive bacteria
- Protects the kidneys from damage due to high blood sugar
- Causes cancer cells to commit suicide (apoptosis)
- Greatly improves sperm quality, motility, and sperm count
- Prevents asthma by normalizing histamine levels
Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) primarily controls lipid peroxidation and complements some of the functions of vitamin A. Vitamin E and tocopherols, in general, prevent premature cellular ageing and tissue degeneration.
Click to See More Products by Vitality Science
Made in the USA