Re-Bound helps to restore normal energy levels after periods of general malaise or inactivity.Boredom, lack of exercise and over feeding can cause a dog's metabolism to become stagnant and toxic. Re-Bound is designed to restore normal metabolic function. It's also the perfect tonic for an older or sluggish dog or a dog who is recovering from an operation or illness. This concentrated elixir was formulated exclusively for happytails by Robert McDowell, the world's leading authority on applying western herbal medicines to canine health problems.
This concentrated elixir was formulated exclusively for Happytails by Robert McDowell, considered by many as the world's leading authority on applying western herbal medicines to canine health problems. "The formulations combine herbs and homeopathic medicines so that the metabolic and nervous system imbalances are all addressed together. The herbal mixes are not toxic in any way, are free from side effects and are simple and safe to administer at home," McDowell said.
Who is Robert McDowell?
Robert McDowell is considered the world's leading authority on applying western herbal medicines to canine health problems. Originally from New Zealand, he has lived and worked in North and South America, in Europe and in Asia and he now operates from a small country town in Australia. Through his articles and lectures and his free web-based consulting services, he deals with dog owners all around the world. He has a large range of standard preparations covering the most common canine health complaints and formulates specific remedies on a case by case basis upon request. His website can be found here at http://www.herbal-dogkeeping.com
Extracts of Bladderwrack, Blue Flag, Chamomile, Dandelion, Echinacea, Fennel, Garlic, Gentian, Parsley, Red Clover, Rosehips, Violet Leaves, Bach Flower Essences: Olive, Scleranthus, Walnut and Wild Rose, Pure Grain Alcohol (used in herb extraction), Honey
Sleepy Time Tonic contains the following:
- Bladderwrack: Promotes thyroid function and elimination of waste. Helps in treating obesity and arthritis.
- Blue Flag: Gives temporary relief of a variety of skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, helping the skin by aiding the liver.
- Chamomile Flower Extract: Used for anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antibacterial and mild sedative qualities.
- Dandelion: Promotes balance between nutrition and elimination of waste. Stimulates metabolism, circulation and liver functions. Reduces gas and indigestion while promoting absorption of nutrients.
- Echinacea: Stimulates immune system, helps eliminate waste from tissues and relieves insect bites.
- Fennel: Strengthens the digestion, freshens the breath, reduces gas and relieves lower abdominal pain. Dogs love the taste!
- Garlic: Aids circulation and immune support and enhances liver function.
- Gentian: Alleviates depression and boosts focus.
- Parsley: Boosts kidney function and helps relieve gas.
- Red Clover: Helps with blood cleansing and relieves dry, itchy skin.
- Rosehips: Relieves dry, itchy skin and soothes insect bites.
- Violet: Leaves Cleans the blood and treats digestive disorders, headaches and body pains. Acts as a mild sedative. Helps to relieve skin conditions, rheumatism and urinary infections.
- Olive: A Bach Flower Essence that boosts energy and vitality.
- Scleranthus: A Bach Flower Essence that aids focus and decision-making.
- Walnut: A Bach Flower Essence that aids clarity by relieving grief, nervousness and tension due to changes.
- Wild Rose: A Bach Flower Essence that boosts general interest in life and alleviates apathy.
- Honey: All natural honey added for flavor and sweetness.
- Pure Grain Alcohol: (Natural herb extractor and preservative). The alcohol used is 100% pure grain alcohol and is used to extract ingredients from the raw plant.
|Dosage Guide -- May be added to water, on treat or directly in dog's mouth twice daily or as needed.
||1 Bottle Lasts
How to use it
- Put a couple of drops on a treat, in your dog's mouth or in their drinking water. In about 20 minutes your dog should experience a lift of energy.
- Use consistently to see long term results.
Happytails -- Making a Difference
- Happytails' package bottles are made from recycled post consumer resin (PCR)
- Happytails' product labels are made from FiberStone, a paperless, all natural material that uses no trees
- A portion of proceeds from their products goes to Canine Companions for Independence
- Happytails is a member of CarbonFund.Org
- Happytails' products are all proudly made in the USA
- This product is made from organic & wildcrafted herbs
- The herbs used in this product are ethically harvested
Click to See More Products by Happytails
Made in the USA
Safe, all natural blend of herbs and flower essences to boost your older or tired dog's energy level.