Relief right where you need it! Happytails' unique "nozzler" spray gets this soothing formula through the fur directly to itchy and irritated skin. No muss, no fuss, no wet dog or wasted product. Every drop of this all-natural product by-passes even the thickest coat and attacks the problem at the source. Itchin' for Relief contains a blend of Neem, Oat Extract, Litchi and Aloe to soothe irritated skin while Boswellia Serrata & Calendula help to reduce inflammation. Happytails also includes Grapefruit Seed Extract to prevent both bacterial and fungal infections.
All natural Itchin' for Relief:
- Exclusive "Nozzler" -- No more wet coat, simply spray between the fur right on to the irritated skin.
- Fast Acting -- The all-natural formula brings immediate relief.
- Economical -- The "nozzler" allows you to use only the amount you need.
- Eases discomfort of itchy skin caused by minor irritations and inset bites.
- Helps relieve hot spots.
- Combats inflammation
- Has powerful antioxidant-like properties
- No SLS or Parabens
- Cruelty free
Itchin' for Relief contains the following:
- Water: (Aqua)
- Polysorbate 20: Derived from Coconut oil and used to dissolve essential oils into water, without the use of alcohol.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract: Helps relieve itchy skin, also has excellent conditioning benefits.
- Melia Azadirachta Extract: A tree native to India used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine and for hair and nail care. The leaf is anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory.
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract: Used in food and cosmetics, for skin care, and surface cleaning. Grapefruit extract is environmentally safe, and quickly biodegradable.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: A potent antiseptic. A known antifungal agent, effective in vitro against multiple dermatophytes (parasitic fungus) found on the skin.
- Camphor: Produces a feeling of cooling similar to that of menthol and acts as slight local anesthetic and antimicrobial substance.
- Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract: Contains Phytochemicals that have been reported to prevent oxidative stress diseases and reduce inflammation.
- Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract: Used to prevent bacterial and fungal infections. Allium Cepa can be applied to wounds and stings on the skin, used to remove warts, stimulate hair growth, and even to reduce unwanted skin blemishes.
- Boswellia Carterii Bark Powder: (also known as Indian Frankincense or Soothex) Reduces inflammations, reddening and is perfect for dogs with sensitive skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Brings immediate cooling relief to fleabites and helps reduce itching. Aloe contains minerals, proteins and enzymes that help soften the coat and soothe skin.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: herb that brings quick, soothing relief to pain and swelling from insect bites and minor cuts while lending wound-healing antimicrobial properties.
- Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract: Alterative antibacterial antiinflammatory and antispasmodic.
- Tetrasodium EDTA: Works synergistically to improve preservative efficacy allowing the product to be more gentle and long lasting.
- Citric Acid: Organic acid found in citrus fruits. A good, natural preservative.
1) Locate the area of irritation on your dog.
2) Pull the fur aside.
3) Hold the Nozzler no more than an inch away from the skin and spray directly onto the irritated area avoiding the eyes.
Happytails -- Making a Difference
- Happytails' package bottles are made from recycled post consumer resin (PCR)
- Happytails' product labels are made from FiberStone, a paperless, all natural material that uses no trees
- A portion of proceeds from their products goes to Canine Companions for Independence
- Happytails is a member of CarbonFund.Org
- Happytails' products are all proudly made in the USA
- This product is made from organic & wildcrafted herbs
- The herbs used in this product are ethically harvested
Click to See More Products by Happytails
Made in the USA
All natural, highly effective targeted anti itch spray. Contains a blend of all natural ingredients like neem, oat extract, aloe & more to soothe and condition your dog's skin.