These convenient, hypo-allergenic cleansing pads help remove the tearing residue from around a dog's eyes. They are infused with all-natural herbs and botanicals that not only wipe away the stains but when used every day will help prevent them from coming back. Tear-free EyePads may also be used as doggie "wash cloths" to clean grubby muzzles and faces. Safe for puppies. For best results, use in conjunction with Happytails' Eyemunity.
- Convenient; nothing to mix: Just take a premoistened pad, wipe and throw away
- Alcohol free: will not dry out the skin or fur
- Tearless: The gentle formula is safe for even the youngest puppy
- All-natural: They contain no pharmaceuticals or chemicals
- Effective: Especially when used together with Eyemunity
Water, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginia), Colloidal Silver, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Golden Seal (Gydrastic Canadensis) Leaf Extract, Eyebright (Euphrasia Officinalis), Rosemary Leaf (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf Extract, Raspberry Fruit (Rubus Idaeus) Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Lavender Flower (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil.
Explanation of EyePads key ingredients:
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana): A very gentle astringent that utilizes the all natural cleansing properties of tanins and volatile oils. Preliminary studies suggest that Witch Hazel strengthens veins and offers anti-inflammatory effects and is useful in relieving such skin conditions as eczema.
- Colloidal Silver: An effective broad-spectrum natural antibiotic that disables the enzyme that all viruses, fungi and one-celled bacteria use to metabolize oxygen. Colloidal Silver leaves beneficial enzymes intact (unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics which destroy them) and also soothes skin conditions and cleans eyes safely and thoroughly.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: A mild surfactant which does not irritate skin or mucous membranes. Is used to improve the "spreadability" of the liquid on the pad so that it better saturates the tearstain.
- Golden Seal (Gydrastis Canadenis): Goldenseal is effective for irritations to the eyes and serves as a strong antimicrobial agent and also quickly reduces inflammation and redness.
- Eyebright (Euphrasia Officinalis): An anti-inflammatory and astringent. Eyebright is rich in Vitamins A, B-Complex, C and D and smaller amounts of Vitamin E. This herb has been used since the Middle Ages and has antiseptic properties.
- Rosemary Leaf (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract: Effective against fungi and bacteria which makes it a useful antibacterial skin and eye rinse.
- Raspberry Fruit (Rubus Idaeus) Extract: An astringent, raspberry leaf is very beneficial as eyewash.
- Echinacea Angustifolia Extract: Is antimicrobial and helps to relieve skin irritations
- Glycerin: An humectant (adds moisture to skin)
- Citric Acid: Organic acid found in fruits. An excellent all natural preservative.
- Potassium Sorbate: An FDA-approved, polyunsaturated fat that is used to inhibit microbial growth.
- Lavender Flower: Lavender not only has a pleasing scent and gentleness but it is also antibacterial and contains anti-itch properties.
- Hold dog's face firmly with one hand
- With the other hand wipe EyePad over the tear-stained area moving with and against the hair. Don't be too rough, it will take a few times to see the stains retreat.
- Turn pad over and repeat on the other eye.
- For best results use daily together with happytails Eyemunity until tearstains are removed.
- After two weeks it is suggested that you reduce to every other day, then gradually to every third day.
Happytails -- Making a Difference
- Happytails' package bottles are made from recycled post consumer resin (PCR)
- Happytails' product labels are made from FiberStone, a paperless, all natural material that uses no trees
- A portion of proceeds from their products goes to Canine Companions for Independence
- Happytails is a member of CarbonFund.Org
- Happytails' products are all proudly made in the USA
- This product is made from organic & wildcrafted herbs
- The herbs used in this product are ethically harvested
Click to See More Products by Happytails
Made in the USA
50 pads; All natural, alcohol-free, hypo-allergenic cleansing pads help remove tearing residue from around your dog's eyes.