Happytails' Flea the Scene is a skin soothing insect spray with sunscreen is a 3-in-1 insect spray that 1) Alleviates itchy and irritated skin; 2) Repels fleas, ticks & mosquitoes; and 3) protects against the sun's harmful rays. This proprietary insect repellent, a powerful blend of plant extracts, fends off the enemy for up to four hours, making hikes and vacations comfortable again. Flea the Scene also soothes irritated skin with Indian Frankincense and aloe vera while providing UV protection with an all-natural sunscreen (don't forget that dogs get sunburned too!). It also won't interfere with topical flea applications such as Frontline and Advantage.
All natural Flea the Scene:
- Contains no pesticides or poisons so is perfectly safe to use on even the smallest puppy and is safe even if your dog licks it off his fur.
- Is the perfect product for a day at the beach or a walk in the park.
- Yes, you can use it on yourself, it's all natural and perfectly safe.
Flea the Scene contains the following:
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil: A natural emollient (moisturizer) that aids in repelling insects.
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil: Natural insect repellent. Contains vitamin E, some B vitamins, zinc and some minerals.
- Linseed Oil: Helpful in clearing up skin conditions, relieving arthritic and inflammatory pain, as well as improving over all pet health. Improves the silkiness and sheen of dogs' coats.
- Boswellia Serrata: Also known as Indian Frankincense or Soothex, reduces inflammations, reddening and is perfect for dogs with sensitive skin.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil: Natural antiseptic.
- Lemon Oil: Cooling disinfectant that soothes insect bites.
- Peppermint Oil: Acts as an antiseptic. Natural insect repellent and soothes itching skin.
- Aloe Extract: Brings immediate cooling relief to fleabites and helps reduce itching. Aloe contains minerals, proteins and enzymes that help soften the coat and soothe skin.
- Calendula Flower Extract: Herb that brings quick, soothing relief to pain and swelling from insect bites and minor cuts while lending wound-healing antimicrobial properties.
- Leleshwa Oil (Tarchonanthus Camphoratus): Leleshwa has been proven to have antiseptic properties superior to that of Tea Tree oil. It is a natural detergent, and is a more effective insect repellent than either catnip or neem oils.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): Anti-oxidant, UV Protector and skin moisturizer.
- Macadamia: Natural moisturizer containing essential fatty acids that also helps repel insects.
- Polysorbate 20: Derived from Coconut oil and used to dissolve essential oils into water, without the use of alcohol.
- Dipropylene Glycol: Used as a solvent to extract aromatics and fragrances.
- Titanium Dioxide: mineral used as a natural sunscreen and to help brighten the coat.
- Comfrey Extract (Symphytum Officinale): Herb that treats flea and other insect bites, burns, skin ulcerations, abrasions and just about any other irritation.
- Potassium Sorbate: A polyunsaturated fatty acid salt used to inhibit growth of microbes and mold.
- Sodium Benzoate: An FDA-approved, polyunsaturated fat that is used to inhibit microbial growth.
Shake well before using. Spray lightly over the entire dog avoiding the eye and facial area. For hard to reach areas you can spray a little onto your hand and rub it into his fur. Although the formula is water resistant we recommend that you re-apply after he takes a swim.
Happytails -- Making a Difference
- Happytails' package bottles are made from recycled post consumer resin (PCR)
- Happytails' product labels are made from FiberStone, a paperless, all natural material that uses no trees
- A portion of proceeds from their products goes to Canine Companions for Independence
- Happytails is a member of CarbonFund.Org
- Happytails' products are all proudly made in the USA
- This product is made from organic & wildcrafted herbs
- The herbs used in this product are ethically harvested
Click to See More Products by Happytails
Made in the USA
3-in-1 skin soothing insect spray: repels fleas, ticks & mosquitos; alleviates itchy skin; and provides sunscreen protection.